- Recruiting Position
- Recruiting Department
- Working location
- Applying position
- Marketing Specialist
- Marketing Department
- Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province
- Apply Immediately
Marketing Specialist 6k-10kFull-time | No qualifications | No experience
Enterprises use Huawei as a model, pay attention to per capita unit output value and efficiency, and link the development of employees with the development of the company. Carry forward the style of the army and realize more than 80% of the employees' shareholding. Looking for professionals with ambitions and pursuits, building a partnership enterprise, truly implementing the sharing of profits between employees and enterprises, sharing responsibilities, and creating the world's first brand of e-sports equipment.
(If you are interested, submit your resume directly to: Mo Xiaoyan email@example.com)
Regional sales managers (1 each in Henan, Anhui, Hubei, Shaanxi, and Xinjiang)
1. According to the company's development plan, organize and formulate and implement the regional sales plan.
2. According to the company's sales policy, organize and promote the sales work in the area under its jurisdiction, and be responsible for the implementation of the company's sales policy and the realization of sales goals.
3. Organize and improve the sales team in the region, and conduct daily work management and business guidance for the sales personnel in the jurisdiction.
4. Complete other work arranged by the company.
1. Have more than 5 years of sales work experience, more than 3 years of sales experience in monitors, Internet cafe computer hardware, software, familiar with the display industry environment.
2. Capable of marketing management, good communication, coordination, execution, and leadership.
3. Familiar with the industry pattern of monitors or network service companies in the region, and have relevant sales channel resources.
4. Good health, good behavior, ability to adapt to long-term business trips, tolerate huge psychological pressure, love sales work with team spirit.
1. Lead the Foreign Trade Department to actively explore the international market, contact foreign customers, seek orders, and lead business negotiations and sign contracts;
2. Responsible for foreign trade order negotiation, signing, document review, order management, transportation, customs declaration, foreign exchange collection, etc.;
3. Responsible for evaluation, tracking, management and risk control of foreign trade orders;
4. Responsible for foreign trade business process management and risk control;
5. Responsible for the production and source of the received orders, tracking of goods inspection, commodity inspection and customs declaration, etc., and timely handling of problems arising in each link;
6. Responsible for the collation of customer information, and do timely feedback and processing of customer requirements;
7. Responsible for the proper handling of emergency and unexpected situations during the performance of the contract;
8. Responsible for the training and guidance of subordinate salespersons.
1. Bachelor degree or above, working in the same industry and position for more than 3 years, major in international trade or English, etc.;
2. Familiar with foreign trade process, able to independently complete business negotiations and business operations;
3. Have proficient English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, and be able to communicate and communicate with foreign businessmen;
4. Skilled in computer operation, especially the application of office software;
5. Integrity, integrity, earnestness, dedication, entrepreneurial spirit, teamwork spirit, good communication with others;
6. You can travel abroad when your business needs it.
software testing engineer
1. Responsible for customer's requirements, responsible for product software testing;
2. Responsible for the testing of the complete system and program burning;
3. Understand the display effect of various brands of monitors on the market, and improve the software of own brands;
4. According to the instructions of the department manager, responsible for the software improvement of the whole machine;
5. Give priority to those engaged in corresponding positions in the display industry.
1. At least 1 year of working experience in software testing of monitors, educational machines, advertising machines, and commercial display products;
2. Familiar with product development and production process and production quality control;
3. Familiar with the characteristics of electronic components, familiar with the performance requirements and standards of monitors, TVs, and computers;
4. Strong hands-on ability, can independently complete prototype debugging, etc.;
5. Skilled use of multimeters, oscilloscopes, signal generators and other electronic equipment;
6. Familiar with MSTAR, NOVTEK and Realtek solutions is preferred.
Development and procurement
1. Responsible for the bargaining work of the entire procurement process
2. Mainly responsible for the company's raw materials, processing supplier resource development, evaluation, selection, review and other work;
3. Purchasing the raw materials required by the company, and controlling the company's purchase cost under the premise of ensuring quality;
4. Formulate and improve relevant procurement rules and regulations.
5. Assist quality and engineering to deal with abnormal quality and after-sales
6. Other work arranged by superior
1. More than 5 years of purchasing management experience;
2. With more than three years of experience in the procurement of monitors and computer-related materials, familiar with the procurement operations of electronics, hardware, packaging materials, wires, plastics, etc., and having a strong forward-looking perspective on the market price dynamics;
3. More than two years of experience in purchasing plastic hardware structural parts, familiar with backlight modules is preferred;
4. Strong cost awareness and good negotiation skills;
5. Plenty of vendor resources is preferred.